Wednesday, September 3, 2008

College....

So far I am enjoying all of the classes that I have at Camosun... The ones where I get to work on a computer are my favorites so far, but I am also looking forward to the clinical and practical things we'll be learning in the other classes.
We are a group of about 13 girls that we get to go from class to class together, so that's nice. We'll get to know each other over the course of the program.

I was feeling pretty good about myself yesterday, I had remembered my lunch(which I made the night before...) and everything went smoothly. Today on the other hand, I forgot both my lunch and my cell phone. :P I have never been so glad for some free time in a computer lab, so that I could tell people I wasn't ignoring them, the phone was simply ringing, alone, in my bedroom.

Well, class is done. Better go!

No comments: