Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So much for staying current.... :P

Well, it's been a while since I updated, so I'll try to be concise....

I have started school and am really enjoying the program... for the most part. I think that I am too lazy a person to be doing so much stuff. Full time school and 21hrs of work as well as being Mommy jr. while Momma is away is a bit much. But I have to admit, that I am excited about the posibilities that this course offers, should I do well. (which I expect to do *fingers crossed*)

My Mom and Dad have gone away to celebrate their 29th wedding anniversay and my Mom's birthday. They seem to be having a good time, as far as I can tell form the texts and twitters. I have been a bad daughter and have not called them to say hi or anything. (Execpt this one time when the LitterMaid kitty thingy went all freaky on me... but I don't want to talk about it*sniff*)

I can tell that fall has finally arrived, since I had to each my lunch in the cafeteria instead of outside as was my habit. But it just didn't seem like a good idea to eat outside where it was pooring down rain. :P

My keyboarding class has one wall of windows, and the computers are set up in such a way that I can simply turn my head to look out. (Unlike most of the other classrooms where the windows are behind us.) And beyond the windows in this class is a stand of trees. What a beautifully Canadian vista it was out hose windows today. A stand of evergreen trees standing majestically in the pooring rain. It made me wish that I was living in a secluded cabin in the woods. (With my husband of course, and plenty of firewood.)

Now I get to drive home, but the rain seems to have stopped.

Love and Blessings.
Me.

No comments: